DTMGoat

His mind has recovered

Sha'a Gi walks up to the town council building in the center of town a bit past noon and enters. He tells Frederick he wishes to speak with Mayor Dresk about recent events, and would ask if he is in.

@slash437

Edited by DTMGoat

Dresk looked up from his desk to see Frederick letting Sha’gi into his office. He sighed slightly and went back to his papers. “Shouldn’t you be chopping some trees down or helping with the school?”

"I believe we need to talk. I haven't been myself ever since I was sent on that mission to deal with the monster, so I figured I could explain to you what happened since I now have (post-nut clarity) a better understanding of it all. My friend, you do not understand what it is like to have so many voices encroaching on your consciousness. My actions became sporadic and driven by blind anger and paranoia. I honestly started to believe my voice would no longer be the loudest one if it kept up, but I did not trust anyone. Everything in my body began to tell me my friends were not my friends, and everyone wanted me dead. Isn't that silly? So again, I wish to apologize for my actions ever since you sent me to fight that monster, I hadn't been remotely normal since. Though... I am surprised you noticed no changes in me, I figured you of all people would at least say something about the physical changes since you are vigilant. Also, what kind of poison do you have in stock?" Sha'a Gi would cock his head.

Dresk set the the pen he was using to write letters down on his desk. “Listen here and listen now. “I do not have time to babysit everyone in this colony. In case you have not noticed we are about to enter a war with the Iron chain, something is agitating ancient dead in the swamps, the swagen king is allied with the gnolls to gather slaves. I have much bigger problems to deal with then your physical changes.” Dresk explained doing his best to keep a level head. “Now if that is all I need to get back to getting these letters out. See yourself out please.” Dresk said picking the pen up to go back to writing.

Sha'a Gi seems pleased about the upcoming war with the Iron Chain company. "So, you are finally seeing that these zealots cannot coexist with us? I am glad, my friend. And this is not only about my physical changes. I lost my rank for actions that happened under the influence of possession in case you weren't aware. And I've noticed no progress has been made at all with the military since I've been placed on this public work. I worry that when the time for war is upon us, our military will be lacking, and we can't keep expecting Blackstar to be there on Valerra's behalf alone, it is not their place. We cannot afford to doddle around when the time to prove our strength is so close at hand, can you ensure to me that the military will have the rest of its training and be fully equipped by the time the war starts? If not I feel it is in Valerra's best interest for me to step back in and continue my training of them."

Dresk looked up from his letter. “You lost your rank for more then that. You failed to come up with a plan to pay all of your officers and the soldiers themselves which has lead them to not get trained. It is also for your apparent inability to take responsibility for your actions.” Dresk explained packing his trusted pipe. “You once again want to hide behind getting possessed or being a vampire as the cause of your problems.” The tortel said said then taking a draw from the pipe. “And to be honest, my friend, the public wants you removed and as you put it when you defended your actions of receiving the gift, we are a town that runs on democracy.” Dresk explained as a cloud of smoke escaped is mouth. “Now as I said I am busy, please see yourself out.”

"As you wish. But do not expect me to show any mercy on the battlefield when the Iron Chain is knocking on the door of our main gate and we have no army. The Khala Dharvus will guide us, and rebuild those of us too weak to stand up and fight." Sha'a Gi would then turn towards the door, "His eyes are upon us all, if we do not prepare properly he will remake us before he remakes them, and we do not want that, my friend. For the Khala Dharvus, and for honor and glory." Sha'a Gi would then exit the administration building, heading back to the Promareon to prepare for his next sermons.