Sign in to follow this  
Greed10

No Stone Unturned

Still feeling like things weren't quite adding up, and the nagging feeling in his gut, Jun decided to seek out those more knowledgeable in the arcane arts. As such he departed toward the wizards tower shortly after hearing of the arrest of Sha'a Gi. He hadn't known the lizard man long, but he wasn't convinced that he hadn't acted under his own will during those fits of violence. So with all do haste he proceeds to knock on the towers door in hopes of finding some answers to proven his suspicions, or confirm the simple fact, that he was wrong.

"Door!" You hear the muffled yell from behind the tower's facade. After a few moments a great deal of metal clanging and cursing in addition to an internal door slamming cam be heard. After a few moments the door cracks open to reveal a half elf spattered in ink, the volume of which makes you question how much even got where it was supposed to. "Usually someone else does this stuff. I really thought there were more people here but I guess its whatever man. Anyway, whats up how can the mage circle make your day magical?" The half elf flourishes his last words by producing some sparks from his hands and waving them about.

Jun is somewhat taken aback by the flamboyant nature of what awaited him behind the door to the wizards tower. To the point that he bust out in a fit of laughter. It all his years of travel to places of knowledge, he had become use to finding crotchety old men safeguarding them. Such centers of knowledge were the typically respite of the old and the miserly. The types of people who had the knowledge but believe everyone else was too young and foolish to be trusted with it. As such it took him a good while to compose himself before he managed to say, "my apologies good sir, I wasn't expecting someone with your flare and ambiance to greet me." as he wipes a few tears from his face, "I must confess I was more expecting someone like Ellaron, but that shows me for thinking so narrowly, which is party why I've come here today, may I come in so that we speak of my troubles and possibly find a solution to them?"

Edited by Greed10

Kai shrugs and opens the door wider to allow him a view inside the tower. He then replies "Sure, I mean I'm not sure how much I can help personally, but theres a bunch of other magical people here who might be able to assist you. And we've got a pretty good library too." He then leads the newcomer inside to one of the common areas, furnished as it was with more than enough seating and table space for all kinds of more learned people to do thier work. "By the way I'm Kai." he says as he offers his ink stained hand to the man across from him before taking a seat.

He smiles and takes the hand as he replies "Jun, a pleasure to meet you." As he takes his seat, there is a pause in the conversation as he looks around and collects his thoughts before remarking, "do you have much personal knowledge in the magics or entities that manipulate the mind?" He lets the question hang in the air for a moment as if to see if there was the usual glint of understanding, one that comes when speaking to someone familiar with a subject intimately.

Kai shakes his head and says "Can't say I know much about magic for that. I can point you in the direction of quite a few substances that'll do it, not all of them are legal mind you, but I'm afraid my magics mostly focus on lightning and storm, wind and waves, things like that." He then leans back in his seat and says " I have however seen those squid-faced dudes before, they like to do that shit as I understand it. Though the one I had encountered seemed to be content just lurking around watching us." 

Jun frowns at this as it doesn't confirm not deny his theory, so he decides to press on with his questions, "do you have any suggestions on were I should look in your library, or possibly someone else you could refer me to who might know more? I ask because a life may be at stake and if I am correct they are not to blame for the crimes they are being accused of." He says this with a note of seriousness that is far removed from the more relaxed carefree man that he is.

Edited by Greed10

Kai sinks a bit in his chair and says "Is this about the vampire? Because the sheriff and Axi just fucked off to do something about or possibly with him. I told them to bring garlic, I doubt they did though." He then thinks for a moment and says "I'm surprised Telamon isn't around, usually hes here to be a big brain about this kinda stuff. I mean he is a big know-it-all and isn't afraid to let you know it. But like I said, he's usually around, hell he usually answers the door, so I haven't any idea where he's at."