Sign in to follow this  
DTMGoat

He's honestly feeling so attacked right now

Sha'a Gi rises from his slumber ready to take on the days tasks. He gives an early sermon to those who wish to hear, and he instructs his three fanatics on how to carry out sermons for the day in the event he isn't back in time for them. He pulls on his full body suit carefully, and straps on his plate on top of it. "I should really get around to... Adding more to this somehow." Sha'a Gi idly mutters to himself before pulling his mask on. He places his shield on his arm, and straps his sword to his hip. The tall wooden doors of Promareon creak open as Sha'a Gi makes his exit and closes them behind him. He spends a portion of his time training a portion of the recruits with longbows, having already taught all of them with shortswords, and soon to be with pikes.

Once his training session is completed, he dismisses the soldiers and begins to head towards where Alea is usually known to be. Upon seeing her, he approaches her and addresses her. "Alea, my friend. May we have a chat in private? I feel like there are things we need to discuss between us that shouldn't be said so openly. Do you have the time currently?" Sha'a Gi crosses his arms and looks up at her, trying to gauge her general mood.

Sha'a Gi would be an assortment of herbs, oil and incense in containers around Alea as she is carefully counting them out. "Yes. Oh Sha'a Gi I have time, what do you need."

"I have a feeling that many people in the colony, yourself included have begun to turn against me. You seem a lot more hostile towards me since I've become a vampire." Sha'a Gi would then double check over his shoulder. "Is it because I am a vampire? Or is it a problem with me myself? I do not wish to have harsh feelings between us."

Alea looks at Sha'a Gi with a look of confusion. "Yes it is because of what you have become, but I think it's more the other things that concern most people.  Things like you being dressed like you have something to hide, wanting large scale religious persecution of followers of Bellum, and things of that nature. But being a vampire does not help.  As to my thoughts, if you were not someone I knew already and a co-worker I would have purified you a long time ago.  Also it would be bad for my family name if I messed up relationships with Castille." Alea Sighs before finishing with. "I don't have a problem with you per say, I have a problem with what you are."

Sha'a Gi's eyes would narrow and dart back and forth between each of hers twice before he'd try to appear okay again. "Alright, I am glad we could have this discussion. I am sorry you do not like what I am, but it is who I am now. If there is anything I can do to help your perception of me, let me know. You are always a welcome guest in my home, and you are welcome to teach others your ways within my walls. But... You wouldn't harm me if I invited you in... Right?" Sha'a Gi glanced over his shoulder once more. "It seems as if more and more conspire against me daily, I am not sure who is friend and who is pretender."